Re-Energize Your Life
6 Weeks To Improved Energy, Vitality And Enjoyment Of Life For High Achieving Women Who Are Short On Time
You're Not YOU
When You're Low On Energy
Are you a high-achieving woman who is feeling overwhelmed, tired, and generally unwell?
Is it impacting your relationships with friends, family and yourself?
It doesn’t have to be this way. There ARE things you can do and choices that you can make in your physical, mental and emotional health that can yield huge dividends and move you in a better direction.
What would it be like to:
- feel rested, optimistic and ready to take on the day
- feel good in your body and proud of the choices you are making for your health and the health of those around you
- have the energy to accomplish your dreams and goals in life
This course is for high-achieving women who are:
- wanting their health and energy to support them in moving forward with their dreams or goals in life
- looking for simple fixes that are easy to implement
- ready to take back control of their health after putting it on the back burner to build their careers, homes and families
What is covered in the course?
Each weekly module is about 30 minutes long and will include:
Module 1: Fuel for high achieving women: tips for digestion, a meal plan and the why behind the importance of the gut and digestion.
Module 2: Unleash the power of your mind: reframing our stories, our limiting beliefs and our boundaries to create freedom.
Module 3: Sleep and exercise are the ultimate anti-aging and health hack: how to get optimal sleep and movement to re-energize your life.
Module 4: Tame that mood: managing hormones for improved energy and confidence in life.
Module 5: The thyroid puzzle: eliminating weight gain and increasing energy.
Module 6: De-stress your stress: using lifestyle and time prioritization to avoid overwhelm.
A one hour group session every week with Dr. Lindsay Irwin to help you overcome any obstacles and get your questions answered.
Six Week Meal Plan
A complete 6-week meal plan, recipes, and weekly shopping list. Imagine having meals for 6 weeks already planned out! Vegetarian and Omnivore options are available!
Registration is closed. But a new course will be starting soon.
Leave your name and email below to receive early bird access to registration and discounts on the next course.